Determined Western Wisconsin Attorney Fights for Clients
Hudson lawyer assists with criminal defense, family and injury cases
Whether you are ending a marriage, are facing a criminal charge or have been hurt in an accident, the legal representation you receive will have a lasting impact on you and your loved ones. At Bartholomew Law Office, S.C. in Hudson, my family-oriented firm delivers knowledgeable advice and forceful advocacy to Western Wisconsin clients. With more than 35 years of legal experience, I know both the letter of the law and how to present your case effectively in the courtroom and at the negotiation table. Whether your legal concern involves criminal defense, family law, personal injury or some other issue, your case will never be handed down to junior partners or associates. I will handle every aspect of your matter from start to finish.
Knowledgeable counsel determined to obtain strong results
Since 1984, clients have relied on my firm and referred me to family and friends because my representation is always:
- Practical — In every matter, I focus on results and provide real-world advice tailored to each client’s specific needs.
- Dedicated — As a longtime area resident, I care about securing a successful resolution for my neighbors in a professional, cost-effective manner.
- Aggressive — I don’t wait for legal situations to resolve themselves or accept whatever offer an adversary or insurance company makes. My firm vigorously asserts the rights of clients and drives toward the best possible resolution.
I take great pride in the reputation my firm has earned in the St. Croix Valley. I offer a free initial consultation to help people get the information they need to make smart decisions.
Advocate provides straightforward advice for various legal challenges
Throughout Western Wisconsin, I represent clients in numerous legal practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — I have 35 years of criminal defense experience, including more than a decade of service as a local prosecutor. Because I understand Wisconsin criminal litigation from both sides, I am able to identify flawed evidence and potential defenses that other attorneys overlook.
- Family law — My firm provides effective, compassionate representation for all types of family law. Whether you are going through a divorce, are engaged in a custody dispute or face some other type of family challenge, I will give you the strong counsel you deserve.
- Personal injury — A personal injury can affect your ability to live and work as you wish. My firm helps the victims of injuries secure fair treatment from insurance companies and pursue damages for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- OWI — If you have been accused of drunk driving, or operating while intoxicated, I can protect your rights and investigate whether the law enforcement process was prejudiced by problems such as an improper stop or tainted blood alcohol test.
- Traffic violations — Motorists who are convicted of traffic violations are subject to fines, license suspension, and even possible jail time. In these matters, I conduct a thorough review and maximize your chance for a favorable result.
No matter what type of legal issue you have, using a proven local attorney gives you the best chance to achieve your objectives.
Contact an experienced Wisconsin lawyer for a free initial consultation
Bartholomew Law Office, S.C. represents Western Wisconsin clients in criminal defense, personal injury and family law matters. Please call 715-716-4994 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Hudson.